Back in early 2012 we developed a Magento e-commerce website for Manchester based online artificial grass retailer Great Grass . The e-commerce website proved to be a huge success and they had a fantastic year of sales, picking up some big name clients along the way.
The new website takes things up a notch in all departments. A slick user friendly dropdown navigation has allowed us to introduce a large number of new pages, but without it being cluttered. Case studies and product specific pages have been developed to showcase the products usage in a variety of areas, and the buying process has been simplified with a focus on upselling associated items.
In addition to the new website we have designed a grass sample pack folder, press adverts to promote the new website and graphics for sample stands which can now be found in a number of carpet retailers around Manchester.
Jamie Thorpe, Digitial & Traditional Marketing Manager at Great Grass commented:
- The market is becoming congested with businesses offering the “lowest prices” but offering sub-standard products.
- With so many other businesses appearing we needed to improve our brand recognition to ensure potential customers understood the valuable qualities of our products instead of concentrating on the cost and selling price of our products.
- We felt our brand identity was not communicating our authentic qualities, values & brand promise as well as what we would have hoped; to our potential customers.
- The customers image of the brand did not reflect our brand identity.
- We needed to improve our brand recall to improve our conversion rates of leads to sale. Ensuring Great Grass was at the top of their mental preferred supplier list.